Subject: Re: Horrific BLIT problem!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 07:31:20 +0000 (GMT)

[email-masked] wrote:

 > You are double buffering the screen arn't you?

 > If you are not then the disappearing blits could be nothing more than
 > a timing problem, i.e. the blits are being done AFTER the beam has passed
 > that area of the screen.

No, I wasn't using double buffering - maybe I'll give it a try.  But if I don't
want to double buffer, how would I get around this problem?  Just make sure
the second blit is done as soon after the first as possible?

-Matt.
 ________________________________________________________________________
/ |                                                                    | \
\ | Matthew O'Donnell  |  Tel: (44) 0344 856993                        | /
/ | Hadley Centre,     *  Email: [email-masked]          | \
\ | UK Met. Office.    |                                               | /
/ |                                                                    | \
\ | Working on following Blitz projects...                             | /
/ |      Pingwynne                  [game    - 98% complete]           | \
\ |      GhostBlaster               [WB game - 15 % complete]          | /
/ |      Escape from planet Chegwin [game    - in planning]            | \
\_|____________________________________________________________________|_/